D Gray Man RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D Gray Man RP Forum

Exorcits, chosen by god himself, they exist to destroy the evil that lurks in the Darkness, an evil created by humans: The AKUMA,

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Template (please use this)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey Taylor
Admin

Template (please use this) Empty
PostSubject: Template (please use this)   Template (please use this) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:41 am

Name: (I shouldn't have to point this out to you. Put your character FULL NAME.)

Accent: (What nationallity are they? Do they have a special way of Speaking?)

Current Age: (Don't put 1000 years old or ????, you have to ask either me or Omega for permission. Helvaska does not need to)

Alignment: (Are you an Exorcist for the Order? An AKUMA that works for the Earl?)

Race: (Are you human? AKUMA or something else?)

Family: (Who are your Family make sure to put what they are. I.e (Deceased, AKUMA) it's helpful for us.)

Appearance: (please explain what your character looks like. Please go in to as much detail as possible)

History: (Please put all of your Characters History until Now. Mianly the events of Them leading up to be an Exorcist and then what has happened os far)

Innocence Name: (Just put your innocence name)

Picture: (Do you have a picture? It helps since you won't have to put so much in appearance.)

Extras: (anything else you want to tell us?)

Pitiful Akuma:
Back to top Go down
https://dgmrp.board-directory.net

Template (please use this)
Page 1 of 1